Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe
January 13, 2012, 7:47 am
rate this thread
PREPARE A HEART-WARMING CHOCOLATE CAKE TO BLESS THE GUESTS.
2/3 cups of cocoa
2 cups of granulated sugar
4 large eggs
3/4 cup of evaporated milk
1/4 cup of water
1 tsp. of vanilla essence
2 1/3 cups of flour
1/4 tsp. of salt
4 tsp. of baking powder
1 cup of margarine
1. Cream margarine and sugar (4-5 minutes).
2. Beat eggs separately.
3. Add cocoa to beat at reduced speed when beating; add cream margarine
mixture and beat thoroughly.
4. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
5. Add flour mixture,milk and vanilla essence alternately when beating
(start and end with flour).8.
6. Pour in two greased 8-10" round pans.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees F (stick a knife into cake and
ensure clean when removed).
8. Cool in pan for 4-5 minutes before removing.