Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 2, 2009, 7:31 am
rate this thread
The K&F L1HT has internal dimensions 18" x 18" x 18" and external
dimensions 33" wide x 36" deep x 60" high. Full set of furniture,
shelves & props.
9kW - fires surprisingly easily and accidentally just the once past
cone 10! Lightly used since purchased 2nd hand a few years ago.
ST302 digital controller with two heating/cooling ramps.
Location: south of Leicester, UK. Buyer to collect with trailer & pump
truck. Easy access.
Offers in excess of £500 (for Kiln and Controller together) to
kiln4sale (@) live.co.uk (take out the spaces and brackets!)
Also available good range of realistic hobbyist quantities of "Cone10
chemicals" - currently doing an inventory, but if you are interested
Also also available: potters plaster, some clay, some moulds. Again,
in the middle of taking inventory, but ask if you are interested and I
If you take the kiln and controller you can have the clay and plaster
The chemicals and moulds will be for sale at around 50% of what they
cost me - taking account of the little I have used. They'll be a
email: kiln4sale (@) live.co.uk (without the spaces and brackets)
- » FA: GEORGE JONES 19th-century majolica pitcher (fish and seagulls)
- — Next thread in » Pottery Crafts
- » Lime rotary kiln wins the favor of energy-saving environmental protection industry
- — Last Updated thread in » Pottery Crafts
- » manual or how to thread riccar sewing machine model rw-7
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Sewing Discussions