Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- almost a perfect square (60 * 61 in)
October 14, 2014, 4:04 am
rate this thread
- Bobbie Sews More
October 14, 2014, 12:46 pm
Re: almost a perfect square (60 * 61 in)
If I needed a durable tablecloth for a street fair
in rather gold tinged being and a dull blue, this is it
Uhhhh----did you plan to include a link with a picture?
Sounds like it should last a long time, and that is what you need to a fair!
What kind of cloth is it made from?
Barbara, was in SC, now in FL
- » Montgomery Ward UHT J1267 machine-Needle won't go up & down
- — Next thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » How many strands of floss are the equivelant to pearl cotton size 3
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Needlework Board