Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 28, 2014, 3:12 am
rate this thread
Re: belair imperial sewing machine made in occupied japan
There are lots and lots of these sorts of machines, many of them copies of the
Singer 15, probably the most copied machine ever. And if it's
not that, it's probably a copy of the Singer 66. Try comparing your machine
to those manuals: http://www.singerco.com/uploads/download/41_66.pdf
Cleaning is pretty much like any other machine:
- » Why does my simplicity sewing machine keep jamming and the needle keeps breaking
- — Next thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » searching for white or green brocade for a man's waistcoat.
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Why does the needle not thread and seems to be hitting the edge of the bobbin case on my B...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Quilting Forum