Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Lizzy Taylor
November 28, 2013, 8:36 am
rate this thread
- Bobbie Sews more
November 28, 2013, 6:18 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message
Happy Thanksgiving to all my sewing friends across-the-pond and around
the world. Wishing you a day filled with family, friends, fun & good
food. Hope you find a little time to sew too :-)
Hope everyone has a good day with lots of fun and good things to eat!
Barbara in cold Central Florida
- » where is the oiling point on the hook of a Bernina 950?
- — Previous thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » searching for white or green brocade for a man's waistcoat.
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Why does the needle not thread and seems to be hitting the edge of the bobbin case on my B...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Quilting Forum