Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Modal fabric?
August 3, 2006, 4:38 pm
rate this thread
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Re: Modal fabric?
I've never seen this fabric, but here's a definition of what modal
fabric is as defined at www.apparelsearch.com
modal: type of viscose. Modal fabric has softness, good drape and is
comfortable for wearing Modal fabric has good moisture regain and air
permeability which is often considered better than cotton fabric, it is
a good material for exercise clothing and health suit, which can serve
to benefit physiology circulation and health of the body. Modal fabric
has level up surface, fine and smooth and velvet, which have the effect
of natural silk. The yarn has the character of high strength. The
fabric has good softness and brilliant luster. The effect of the
finished Modal garment is very good, and the form is steady. The
garment maintains anti-crease properties and has relatively easy care.
- » Too hot to sew. Fevered rambling. Alterations instructions.
- — Next thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Curious about City & Guilds 7161 & Design and Craft 7716
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Does any one know where to find a MW Model J sewing machine bobbin case?
- — Last Updated thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Refractory Application in the Walls of Glass Furnace Regenerators
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Glass Crafts