Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Necchi Supernova info / reviews ?
July 4, 2014, 1:40 am
rate this thread
Re: Necchi Supernova info / reviews ?
I don't, but it's a very well thought of vintage machine. Here's a group that
might be able to tell you more: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/necchisewingmachineclub/info
The Italian made Necchis are generally considered better engineered than the later
Re: Necchi Supernova thinning the herd ..
Thanks again Kay.
I did go back and buy the machine - $ 25.
It was a little stiff - but loosened up with just a little oil.
Heavy as a tank ! Very nice sewing - but limited to straight
or zig-zag - no cam stack in this model ..
The Yahoo Necchi Group was very good for downloading
info - including an English language manual ..
This machine came with a Dutch manual and original
Dutch bill-of-sale .. I think ... 1957 - but the machine looked
like new !
I decided to sell it - to a lucky lady - for $ 100.
< not for the "profit" .. just glad that someone really wanted it -
- for the great old sewing machine that it is ! >
.. now to sell the White 710 ..
.. and I'll be down to 2 Elnas - not for sale. :-)
- » searching for white or green brocade for a man's waistcoat.
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Fused Cast AZS Block - The best Fused Cast AZS Block from China Zhengzhou Shi Xing Ref...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Glass Crafts