Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: JC Penny Sewing machine 6984 manual
November 15, 2016, 3:37 pm
rate this thread
I just read your posting regarding the manual for a JC Penny model 6984 sewing
machine. I was just recently given one, but no manual
was provided. Would it be possible to also receive a copy of that pdf file? I'm
just learning how to sew, at 41, and can use all the help I
can get with the machine.
Thank you so much,
Re: JC Penny Sewing machine 6984 manual
Allan, I hate to break bad news, but Sallyroo wrote her message on
8/22/2008. She never once responded (at least publically) to any of
the requests posted in that thread.
You might want to try:
- » Re: I have a Brother XL4050 sewing machine and took apart but cannot work out how to
- — Previous thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » searching for white or green brocade for a man's waistcoat.
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Why does the needle not thread and seems to be hitting the edge of the bobbin case on my B...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Quilting Forum