Serving Tong

Need help please.
I am looking for a serving tong that looks very much like the tongs in the listed references that follow. For lack of a better description, I refer to this type of tongs as hinge tongs.
formatting link
?function=detail&product_id=536The tong I am looking for has a spatula base with a fork grip. Thespatula is on the bottom to scoop the food item up. The fork is onthe hinge and is used to grip the food item. Thanks, in advance, for your help in finding this item for me.
Reply to

InspirePoint website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.