A mouth-watering and soothing delight. Serve hot biscuits with a side of
butter to please the guests.
2 cups of all purpose powder
3 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 - 1 cup of milk
1/2 tsp. of salt
4 tbsp. of margarine (cold)
1. Mix baking powder, salt and flour.
2. Grate/shred margarine, add and mix thoroughly.
3. Add milk to mixture and beat until dough is soft and can be easily
4. Flour a surface and knead dough lightly until smooth.
5. Piece dough and roll into ball size of your preference (please be
6. Place on baking sheet (together: soft, 1″apart: crispy).
7. Bake at 400 degree F for 12-15 minutes.
- posted 8 years ago