Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can you read me?
- Ursula Schrader
October 22, 2016, 10:25 am
rate this thread
- Bobbie Sews More
October 22, 2016, 12:39 pm
Re: Can you read me?
Thank you all for your kind replies. I hang my head in shame - my e-mail
account was full. My DH managed to look into the affair from his computer
(we have some kind of internal network here) and found that I still had all
the messages 2010 up to today on the server. It seems that, when getting
this computer working, whoever helped me set it all up failed to tell me
that there was this feature in its depths that could be settled. So, if any
of you tried to mail me to my private address and it bounced - please try
again. ;-) And if stupidity would emit squeaking noises I'd be a walking
Wall of Sound... ;-)
- » ISO Penn Crest 3150 sewing machine threading diagram
- — Previous thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » searching for white or green brocade for a man's waistcoat.
- — Newest thread in » Sewing Discussions
- » Why does the needle not thread and seems to be hitting the edge of the bobbin case on my B...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Quilting Forum