These brownies look impressive, but are very easy to make. Sure to be a crowd pleaser.
1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons milk
2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
1 teaspoon brewed coffee
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath Bits 'O Brickle®)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13
inch baking pan.
2. Stir together the brownie mix, the 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur,
vegetable oil, and eggs. Spread in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges
have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven to cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Place the milk, 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur, and coffee in
a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on High until the mixture
boils. Set aside to cool completely.
5. Beat the butter and confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer
in a bowl until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and the cooled Irish
cream mixture, and beat well. Spread evenly over the cooled brownies.
Sprinkle evenly with the toffee bits.
View the attachments for this post at:
- posted 6 years ago