Knitting mate, what they look like.

This is for people that don't know what a knitting mate look like it
really does look like a big comb. It works by wraping yarn around the
tooths and pulling yarn up with the handle tools. This is what it look
formatting link
You stand the combs up on the side of the table it has tools to hold it
in place on the table. I got mine from Carol Wright stores. They might
still carry them.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Gem, They're not really that hard to use. It really simple. All you doing is pull up one yarn over the other that on each stick. That all. I be working on something for a friend next week. That is if I finish my crochet project first. Pam-Doggirl3
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

InspirePoint website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.